Top Blog Posting Tips To Generate Traffic
Posting articles on your blog can be done in various ways, however, let’s take a look at some easy to implement blog posting tips you should keep in mind if you want to improve your blog’s exposure and generate more traffic.
1. Always target a different keyword phrase. When you do this you help the search engines know exactly what your blog article is about.
To do this you need to build a keyword list of long tail keyword phrases for all of your future blog posts. Google Adwords offers a free tool that will bring up the most commonly searched keyword phrases related to the niche your blog is in.
2. Post the keyword phrase only in the title. Rather than list the whole title of your article just list the keyword phrase only.
This will show up in the blog URL. As the search engine robots spider your blog they will immediately know what that article is about and this can help you rank higher on the search engines for that particular keyword phrase.
3. The first paragraph is important. Put your keyword phrases as close to the front of the first sentence as possible. Go ahead and bold that keyword phrase for additional emphasis.
4. Make good use of the body. This is a good place to link to a couple of additional sources.
You might link to an affiliate product you are promoting. You might also link to helpful resources that you do not personally benefit from. Search engines like it when you do this.
5. Your closing paragraph is important too. Quickly summarize your blog article and again list your keyword phrase exactly as you have posted it in the title and first paragraph. Again bold it for additional emphasis.
6. All in One SEO. This is a free plug-in that you should install on your blog.
On every blog post that you make you can list the title, description, and keywords using the all in one SEO plug in. You can then submit this for the search engines to find.
7. Make use of the social directories. Unless you have a high-traffic blog search engines will not come to it on a regular basis.
If you make use of a submission service for your blog posts that is a good way to get your blog spidered quickly. Only Wire is a good one to get your blog posts submitted to over 40 online directories.
This is very easy to do. All you need is the title of your blog post, the description, the keywords, and the blog post URL. All you do is paste this information into the form, click submit and the information is sent to the social directories you have subscribed to.
You will increase the exposure your blog receives by implementing these blog posting tips. Ultimately you will also increase the traffic it gets.
Find More Blog Post Articles